Installing Dexecure onto Magento sites is fairly simple. Follow the steps below:
- Login to Dexecure Dashboard and create a Dexecure domain at https://app.dexecure.com/dashboard.
- Add your domain
- Then click on install Dexecure
- Select your domain and then click Next
- Then click on Magento
- You will be presented with a screen like below
- Copy the Base Skin URL and Base Media URL. You will need to paste these into your Magento settings. Ensure that that if your site is HTTPS then both the Base Skin and Media URLs are HTTPS.
- Next step is to login to your Magento admin panel
- Navigate to Stores>Configuration>Web.
- If your website is delivered over HTTP then expand the Base URLs if it is HTTPS then expand the Base URLs (Secure) option.
- Paste the Base Skin URL and the Base Media URL you copied from the Dexecure website into the respective fields. Ensure there is a / at the end of each URL. Leave the Base JS URL blank.
- Once this is done save the configuration
- That's it! Refresh your site and now the assets will begin to be optimised asynchronously.